Monday, July 22, 2013

Capped, twice in two weeks!

*shakes head*. It has finally come to this. My altoholism and my OCD are not playing nice together. I still haven't logged on to an Alliance toon to do anything significant for I don't know how long. However, Pretty Saundin has now maxed Valor two weeks in a row. This is the first time in MoP that I have done that, and on an ALT no less.

I was looking for upgrades and realised I was a mere 5 VP from being able to get the Shadow-Pan Assault neck. Obviously the best way for a healer to get those VP would be the Fatty Goatsteak daily (OK, no comments on my sanity, I know it was stupid). Twenty minutes later I had killed 6 goats for my steaks. It would have been even longer if some poor hunter hadn't taken pity on me. You know your DPS is bad when he flew over me, turned round, came back, 2-shot the mob (which I had been beating on for a couple of minutes already) and politely enquired as to whether I had an off-spec.

Off I went to the VP vendor and happily, that brought me to exactly 460 iLevel combined between my specs. See, the offspec is just a way to cheese the iLevel *cough*. I ran the two halves of HoF and scored a couple of upgrades, which was very nice indeed.

I'm now a little over half way to the next iLevel requirement (470), so hopefully next week will see that too.

So now here I am, playing the class I ditched in favour of the monk. On an alt. Playing Horde. *shakes head*. What is the world coming to! I really want an alt or three to help with bag space ... and professions ... and I do like the monk ... No. Must. Not. Start. ANOTHER. Monk. Actually, I really need a bank guild. Noooooooooo. I *have* a monk. A nicely geared monk. Must. Not. Transfer. Monk.

I really should get back to playing my normal server. *throws hands in air* Anyone got a cure for altoholism? Lol.

2 comments:

  1. lol there's no cure that I know of, once the alt bug hits you're sunk :). I've found since my main went horde (and then a series of alts to support her) I've hardly logged to an Alliance toon too. Horde has a novelty factor for me still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol there's no cure that I know of, once the alt bug hits you're sunk :). I've found since my main went horde (and then a series of alts to support her) I've hardly logged to an Alliance toon too. Horde has a novelty factor for me still.

    ReplyDelete